Badges 8]



Sunday, June 13, 2010

If you want to shine like the sun, then first you have to burn like it.

I've been thinking about what I want to write about in my blog for the past week. And the reality of it is: I have nothing to share with you.

Sometimes I imagine that I have 4930493 readers who just don't like to make themselves known. Though, I'm sure that isn't the case. But, for those two or three of you do, I'll fill you in on my summer so far.

My first week was nothing special--at all. I would bet I've spent 60% of it sleeping. Thirty percent doing nothing at all, and the remaining ten hanging out with CJ or going to the gym.

Let me tell you about my gym experience: I love cardiovascular exercise. Especially swimming. But I've also noticed that some people will spend an hour hogging one machine. Either way, it's lovely.

Well. I'm not quite sure what else to enlighten you with. I think I shall retire to bed, and then possibly wake up early enough to do some laundry.

Until then, farewell.



I chose this photo, because it is believed that leaving a note outdoors will eventually find its way to the person it was intended for. And...I wanted to make sure my message got out to the right somebody.

Credit: http://adeas.blogg.no/

No comments: