Badges 8]



Saturday, July 3, 2010

eighteen.

You'd think that since it's summer I'd be a more active writer--but, I guess not.

I am coming to a close on the fourth week of my summer, and so far, it has been an amazing summer.

(And this is why I haven't been writing.)

I have been spending some quality time with the most amazing person in the world.



And yes, I know that I am so white compared to him.

But here's the thing: I am in love.
I pick his nose, and he tickles my feet. But this isn't love...it's much, much more than that. And yes, we pull silly faces at each other, and I can win him in a game of keep away, but when all is said and done, I will always love him. Because he's the one person in my life that really knows me in every single way. He's why I wake up in the morning with a smile. And I why I look forward to sleeping, because there's always a chance that I'll dream of him. I can be so goofy around him, and not even care. He's the prince that makes my fairytale better than the ones I've read in books.

So God, if you're listening, thank you...for giving me the best life I could ever dream of.

No comments: