Badges 8]



Thursday, April 29, 2010

You know, there's nowhere else to go.

I'm just going to start out with an obnoxious sentence.
I miss sleeping innnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
I don't think I've slept in for the past two months...and frankly, I'm disappointed. As summer is getting closer, and the sun is getting warmer, I can't help it but not want to wake up every morning for school. My alarm goes off at 5:35. And, I'm too stupid to set it for a later time, so I hit the "Snooze" button quarter of a million times before I actually stop "snoozing". I know, I know...I'm ridiculous.
You know, I must say though...I'm not liking that my school has yet to turn on the air conditioner...making it so I sweat...which results in a chain reaction of other terrible things.

I'm ready for a sleepover...even though I have no friends to have one with. Because you see, the friends I do have, well, they never invite me anywhere. Time for new friends? Oh, I think so.

But, I'd never thought I'd say this...I'm ready for summer.
Dear Winter, I will miss you. Sincerely, Brooke.

I've been thinking a lot about my extended family lately. And to put it bluntly: I love them and I wish I could be with them more often.

Anyway, it's late...and I'm tired. So, I shall attempt sleep, and maybe only hit "snooze" once.
...Ha, yeah right.

8]

No comments: