Badges 8]



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The devil and God are raging inside me.

First and foremost, I just want to apologize about missing my photo of the week this week. I have no excuse, well, I sort of do...I couldn't find one that I liked.

A lot has been happening this week. I'm depressed, for no real logical reason. But it's a chain reaction. Since I'm depressed, I'll think depressing things, and focus on negative things. Especially from the past. Oh, the past haunts me sometimes. Have you ever thought about something that really affected you and it just made your heart feel so heavy and worn out? That's all I've been doing since Sunday. Then again, that's not very long, since it's only Tuesday. But I don't know.

Today in my journalism class, we learned who made leadership roles. I was so sure that I was going to get head designer...only to find out that I had not. I guess what really disappoints me, is that that was the only reason I was staying in journalism at midterm. God, I wanted it so bad. I don't cry easily, but that did make me cry. Then again, maybe I'm just really emotional? Who knows. However, I will be head web designer or something? Either way, I'm upset beyond belief.

I hope to focus on my writing a little bit more. I miss writing in my blog so frequently...even though I'm sure I have like one, maybe two readers. Which, if you do read...you ought to comment, just so I know. Then again, you don't have to.

But...I guess this all I have to say...for now.

Oh...check out Bon Iver. He's fantastic.

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Bon Iver takes me to another level of music. I love him.

I'm sorry your depressed, and I'm sorry you didnt get head designer. Things suck sometimes, but it'll all look up soon. Occasionally, life decides to give us a break and makes things happy again. Just look forward to the light at the end of the tunnel.

Juan said...

Girl, keep shining. I send you 10 brand new hugs :) I miss talking to you. Bye.