Badges 8]



Saturday, May 1, 2010

Loser.

Loser
I'll never fly a plane,
Never have a wife,
I'll never get first place.
I'm stuck here with this life.

I've always been the quiet one,
And for that I'm known as strange,
Kids fight me for the fun of it,
And I know it'll never change.

I failed geometry, twice.
My only friends are miles away,
Dad beats me 'til I bruise,
And mother's gone astray.

I'll never be a college grad,
Or one from even high school.
I'll never make my family proud.
My life is way too cruel.

In this world I'll die alone,
With no one to embrace.
Because I'm just a loser,
A loser with a face.


I've decided that when I can't find a photo for the week to share with you guys, I will share one of my poems with you, instead. This poem I wrote after a conversation with by boyfriend, CJ. We were talking on the phone, and I was being a pathetic, depressive girl, and I said, "I'm just a loser with a face." And from there, this was inspired 8]
But, with an update, I no longer think I'm just a loser with a face. I'm beyond that stage in my life.
Farewell, child.

No comments: