Badges 8]



Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Bucket List.

For those of you who don't know what a bucket list is, it's basically just a list of things you want to do before you die. However, for me, I like to keep things realistic. Therefore, you won't find something on my list that says, "Meet the President of the United States." I want to be able to complete my list...and I plan to. I'll update it from time to time, and...I hope it inspires you to make your own.

1. Run through the sprinklers in a park with someone I care about.
2. Finish the Sword of Truth series.
3. Write a book--even if it isn't published.
4. Graduate high school.
5. Graduate college.
6. Discover who I am.
7. Change someone's mind.
8. Inspire someone.
9. Marry the perfect man for me.
10. Have a library filled with books I have read.
11. Meet someone new.
12. Go to a drag show in Vegas.
13. Go on a road trip consisting of sleeping in a car.
14. Fall asleep under the stars with someone I love.
15. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
16. Talk to a missionary.
17. Listen to 200 songs in a row without skipping.
18. Cuddle with my children.
19. Grow a bonsai.
20. Drink water until my urine is clear.
21. Visit New York.
22. Teach my children to read.
23. Meet the most amazing guy in the world.
24. Win an award.
25. Win a game of Monopoly.
26. Learn to play Monopoly.
27. Own a house.
28. Help someone overcome a fear.
29. Better who I am.
30. Spend hours talking to someone about my past.
31. Stay up twenty-four hours.
32. Finger paint with my toes.
33. Attempt reading War and Peace.
34. Memorize a recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
35. Get a speeding ticket.
36. Get ahead on rent.
37. Help someone in need.
38. Live.

I know they may be simple tasks, and who knows, maybe one day I won't want to do it anymore...but for now, these are my goals.

Do you have a bucket list? If so, what's on it?

1 comment:

Adriana said...

My bucket list consists of a lot of the things on your list too. In particular = 4, 5, 9, 13, 15, 18, 23, 25, 27, and 30.

A few things I would add:

1. Pass the AP US History test.
2. Write a script - even if it doesnt get filmed. (Much like your #3)
3. Plan an unforgettable wedding. (My own, my future-daughter's someone elses, whichever.)
4. Grow a garden.
5. Live on the east coast.

.... I dunno. I cant think of any else.
But I'll be for sure thinking about it and adding things to my list, now!

I think your goals are simple and admirable. I love them. =)