Badges 8]



Saturday, February 13, 2010

Untitled.

I haven't blogged much this week, and in all honesty, I'm disappointed. My head has gotten the best of me and I can't quit thinking. Funny thing is, I can't think of anything to write.

I am on vacation in West Yellowstone--I arrived yesterday. Last night, I slept terrible. I woke up about a million times, and when I finally woke up for good, my back hurt. I'm young! I shouldn't be having back problems :/ Tomorrow we pick up our snowmobiles so we can go sledding. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am because it's my first year being able to drive myself rather than sitting on the back of someone else's sled.

I tried talking to my mom today--telling her to let me have a baby pug. If I had one, I would name him Icarus. And he'd be my baby 8] He'd have to be fat though. But I don't think having a dog would be a good idea right now, considering I'm planning on college in a little less than two years and I'd have to give him up :( So I'm thinking I could get an anti-tragus piercing...I could keep that forever. In case you don't know what that is, this is what it is: CLICK. Only, I'm thinking it'd look cuter with a hoop--but I could be wrong. Feedback through comments?

I'm watching the Olympics with my aunts, which I find odd, because I really don't care about them. I think the Olympics are lame. Then again, it sometimes takes a lot to entertain me.

I don't really know what else to write about. So, I shall bid thee farewell and goodnight.

Sincerely,
Brooke.

No comments: