Badges 8]



Monday, January 4, 2010

Indecisive.

If I could, I would live at the edge of the earth so the sky could be at my front door. And every night, I'd fall asleep beneath the stars. There comes a time in your life when you finally realize that you aren't a kid anymore--that you need to grow up. And that you have real dreams, and real nightmares. Sometimes I wish that things hadn't happened that the way they did, you know?

I've never given much thought to death. I always find it odd that when you wake up from a bad dream, it's only scary as you're coming out of sleep. You wake up, you're breathing heavy--and you're skin is damp from sweat.


...I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to sleep all day and stay awake all night. You couldn't comprehend how bad my day has been...and it's only ten in the morning. Maybe my day will get better, maybe it won't.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke! It's Estefany. It seems like I haven't talked to you in forever. How ARE you? How is everything with your family? I really hope you're doing okay. We need to catch up.
I saw you driving on 3200 the other day. Well, I think it was you. I believe you were driving a blue car.
Do you have facebook? I hardly go on myspace anymore. Perhaps we can talk more often on facebook?
Take care,
Estefany

Adriana said...

"If I could, I would live at the edge of the earth so the sky could be at my front door. And every night, I'd fall asleep beneath the stars."

I love this. Literally, as I read it I could imagine myself in the same situation. I could feel the cool night air in my lungs, and I could picture the faint light of the stars on the inside of my eyelids.

I'm sorry you had a bad day. =(

-Adriana