Badges 8]



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good morning, world.

Why is it that we must lose something in order to gain more respect for it?
Why do we take things for granted and never really care until we don't have it anymore?

I'm at a crossroad...again...I don't know quite just how to feel. But, this roller coaster of emotions isn't fun anymore. I don't like being indecisive...I wish I could just forget everything from the past and move on without any judgment. I can sit here and wish all day, but the truth is, I really don't care. I don't care if I can let the past go or not--not even a little bit. I feel I have every reason to be upset, but everyone else says to me, "You need to just let it go." Okay, maybe if it were something different. But not THIS.

I have a feeling it's going to be a very thought provoking day.

....great.

No comments: