Badges 8]



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blue on left, green on the right.

I'm not quite sure what my deal is, but I'm insanely emotional.

I've been thinking a lot about where I want to go in life, where I'd like to end up, and who I think would be best to accompany on my journey. But, what is really getting on my nerves, is that I have no direction at all. I have no idea what I want to do, where I want to go, or who and how I want to love.

Every time my computer installs its updates, I find that I get really angry. Something about how it just decides to change all my settings really aggravates me...but when I realize that it's actually me, and not dear Henry, I get even more irritated. Henry is my computer, by the way.

I find that I write a lot better when I have a keyboard in front of me. My thoughts go crazy, and I write ridiculously slow, so I can never get half of my ideas on paper.

Our school newspaper was released today--and in my opinion, it was the best one of the year. I really enjoy journalism, and I've thought about pursuing it as a career, but I still have that money thing in my head that has been drilled into my brain since I can even remember. Why does it matter if I clean toilets or operate on people? As long as I have a passion for it, why does it matter how much money I make doing so? Oh school counselors, YOU SUCK!

I've just realized that this is extremely unorganized. My dearest apologies.

But, it's time to live my dreams while living in reality.
Because...I really do love my life.

No comments: