Badges 8]



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I woke up, decided I'd find my way around this town.

This weather has me feeling down. Which, I'm sure it has effected everyone in some way today.

Today is the very first day of my Spring Break. Meaning, it's the very first day of doing absolutely nothing--let me tell you about how blissful that is. And that was sarcasm, by the way.

The more people that post pictures up of them at prom, the more sad I am that I didn't get to go. What must a girl do to have one night where she feels absolutely beautiful? Because I've never had a night like that--and I would really like one. Is there a how-to guide? If so, please link me.

I just got home from a family dinner, and, I've realized how flawed my family is. My grandmother from my mom's side kept giving me dirty looks all night. My mother was on her phone half of dinner, and when she wasn't on the phone talking about something stupid, she was talking crap about my grandmother from my dad's side, and also my aunt. I guess it just bugs me because she only adds fuel to the fire, and she can't let things go.

Okay, time for a letter to a person whom I shall leave anonymous.

Dear Person,
I'm sure you don't realize how your actions really do effect me, and I guess I'm wrong for just assuming you can read my mind--but I feel you just aren't reasonable. I am open about it, why can't you? Maybe you're just ashamed...then again, maybe not. Either way, it makes me feel bad that I'm not worth it enough to you for you to mention it slightly.
Sincerely,
Brooke.

No comments: