Badges 8]



Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In:Motion.


The world's best child does not argue.
The world's best child does as asked.
The world's best child does not get messy.
The world's best child is never told twice.
The world's best child prays; morning, noon, and night.
The world's best child lives a life without sin.
...The world's best child does not exist.


I say things I wish I could take back, I'm clumsy and unorganized.
I'm naive with a sense of suspicion.
But I walk with the pride of a thousand men.


Above me sits a porcelain piggy bank.
Next to my dead flowers.
Dead like the knocking at my chest...


If I had one wish,
It would be to play the piano.
I'd buy the oldest one I could find.
And it'd be out of tune and covered in dust.
But I would make it beautiful once again.
Beautiful like the knocking at my chest...

No comments: