Badges 8]



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Deathbed.

The thing I think I miss most about the younger version of me, was being 
able to  be naive. To make wishes on silly things. Like dandelions and 
candles. And to not have to worry about all the stupid altercations that 
take place as we get older. 
Jealousy has done nothing but eat at me for the past two days.



You cried wolf.
The tears they soaked your fur,
The blood dripped from your fangs.
You said, "What have I done?"
You loved that lamb
With every sinful bone,
And there you wept alone.
Your heart was so contrite.
You said, "Jesus, please forgive me of my crimes.
Sanctify this withered heart of mine.
Stay with me until my life is through.
And on that day, please take me home with you."
I am the Way,
Follow Me
And take My hand,
And I am the Truth
Embrace Me and you'll understand.
And I am the Light.
And for Me you'll live again.
For I am Love .

No comments: