Badges 8]



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chapter 6.

I have it set in my head that people can read my mind--that I don't have to tell them how I really feel. The funny thing is, I always expect them to, and I expect them to make me feel better, and am disappointed when they don't. I haven't learned yet, obviously.

Sometimes, I think I'll never even truly understand myself. And sometimes, I feel like I know myself all too well.

Have you ever written something that you regret? Like, publicly? One time, in sixth grade, I vandalized the girl's bathroom. Man, I thought I was so bad-ass. Now, I really believe I was just a freaking retard.

Today I realized how angry cutters make me. Which is odd, given the fact that I was one. I read this "story", and I really had no sympathy for the person. Does that make me a bad person? Maybe. But honestly, I'm pretty sure I just don't care.

Does anyone else find it odd that parents can text message? They should not be allowed to use technology. My mother approached me today and said, "Will you teach me how to do my iPod?"
Why sure mom, it's just a drag and drop thing, but, you know, okay. Pshh, why the frick am I complaining? Now I don't have to do it. Like I said, sometimes I don't understand myself.

Why, oh why must I beg?! I just want a little attention >:(

Okay, I'm done with my lame writing.

All things set aside, I'm in a great mood.

1 comment:

Juan said...

I feel exactly the same. Take care and don't be so angry, your little face looks better when you smile :) bye