Badges 8]



Monday, March 15, 2010

When I Look At You...

I have to laugh, because over the past few days, I've really surprised myself.

I've never felt the drive so strong.
And I've never really wanted it so much.

In the long run, I will always look back and think, "You were such an idiot."
But, at least for now, I can smile and say, "I told you so."

I will be seventeen on Wednesday. I have no special plans, really. Though, I can tell you I'm stoked. I don't usually look forward to my birthdays, I don't know why this year is different, it just is.

In the past two days, I've learned a lot about myself.
About how far I'm really willing to go. And about what I really want to do.

There are two kinds of courage. The courage to live, and the courage to die.

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I hope you have the courage to live. Dying is relatively easy. Its living that we have to be strong enough to face.